Armadillo Ale Works
Marketing & Sales Support Use Policy
“File” or “Files” means any logo, file, document, or any assets available on the Armadillo Ale Works Marketing & Sales Support website or its subpages.
The Files available in the Armadillo Ale Works Marketing & Sales Support website (www.armadilloaleworks.com/sales) and its subpages are the sole and exclusive property of Armadillo Ale Works. Your use of any file implies acceptance of, and agreement with, the terms of this policy. If you do not accept and agree to follow the rules for using the Files as set out in this policy, you do not have the right to use the Files and should not use them. Any use of the Files that does not comply with this policy is not authorized. If you violate the rules set out in this policy, you must cease all use of all Files, regardless of the uses otherwise allowed in this policy. In addition, Armadillo Ale Works reserves the right to revoke its approval of your use of the Files at any time.
Rules for Using the Files
1. Contingent on being a current distributor, wholesaler, or retailer of Armadillo Ale Works products, the Files are licensed to you free of charge by Armadillo Ale Works pursuant to a nonexclusive, revocable license.
2. Armadillo Ale Works is and shall remain the sole owner of these Files and your use of the Files shall not create or imply any ownership rights to the Files.
3. You are not permitted to assign, license or “pass through” the right to use the file to any outside person, organization or entity without prior written approval from Armadillo Ale Works.
4. The Files can be displayed on digital and physical, printed promotional materials in support of Armadillo Ale Works. You agree to provide copies of, or links to, any of these promotional materials to Armadillo Ale Works upon request for archival purposes.
5. You shall not use the Files in any manner that is misleading or that reflects negatively upon the reputation of Armadillo Ale Works, or in any manner that violates applicable law and regulation, including, without limitation, to laws relating to fair trade practices and truth in advertising. No Files may be used or displayed in any of the following ways: (a) in any manner that, in the sole discretion of Armadillo Ale Works, discredits Armadillo Ale Works or tarnishes its reputation and goodwill; (b) in any manner that infringes, dilutes, depreciates the value, or impairs the rights of Armadillo Ale Works in the Files; (c) in any manner that is false or misleading; (d) in connection with any pornography, illegal activities, or other materials that are defamatory, libelous, obscene, or otherwise objectionable; (e) in any manner that violates the trademark, copyright or any other intellectual property rights of others; or (f) in any manner that violates any law, regulations, or other public policy.
6. Use of the Files on any material, static property or at any event (public or private) when the purpose of the material, static property or event is of a nature which is not in keeping with the ideals of the Armadillo Ale Works is in violation of these terms and is strictly prohibited.
7. Should you cease to distribute, wholesale, or retail Armadillo Ale Works products, the license to use the Files shall terminate immediately and automatically without further notice from Armadillo Ale Works and you shall immediately terminate use of the Files on digital and print promotional materials, at your place of business, and on event signage regardless of the financial or time investment associated with discontinuing its use.
8. All of the Rules of this Agreement are made a part of this Agreement and incorporated herein by reference. You agree to familiarize yourself with said Rules and to comply with all provisions of said Rules and any revisions thereto and any violation of any provision of said Rules will be considered a violation of this Agreement.
9. Failure to comply with any of the terms and/or conditions of this Agreement shall constitute a violation of the agreement and may be considered an infringement of the marks. Termination of this agreement shall be effective thirty (30) days after Armadillo Ale Works gives you notice by mail if such termination fails to rectify breach within said thirty-day period.
10. As the need to address future branding concerns arises, we may cancel, modify, or change the terms of this policy from time to time without notice to you. You, as a Files user (“you”), are responsible for complying with any modified terms, so please review this policy and also become familiar with any modifications we publish.
You shall use the Files in the form provided to you by Armadillo Ale Works and you shall not make any changes or revisions to the Files, other than re-sizing it while keeping the original proportions intact. The Files color may not be changed.
Do not stretch, condense, or alter the file’s dimensions.
Do not rotate, invert, or pivot the file.
Do not use any visual effects on the file.
Do not remove or add extra elements to the file.
Do not alter the shape of the file.